The Civil Rights Hall of Fame seeks to acknowledge outstanding Ohioans who are recognized as pioneers in human and civil rights and who have advanced the goals of equality and inclusion. Inductees of the Ohio Civil Rights Hall of Fame are individuals who have made significant contributions in support of civil rights, cultural awareness and understanding in furtherance of a more just society.
2019 Inductees are:
- Thomas Jefferson Ferguson (accepted by Paula Willis)
- Mary Hackney (accepted by Jim Hackney)
- Dr. Jack Hansan (accepted by Kevin Hansan)
- Jerrie Mock (accepted by Rita Mock Pike)
- Burt Silverman (accepted by Judd Silverman)
- Stanley Tolliver, Sr. (accepted by Sherrie Tolliver)
Additional Speakers include:
- Angela Pace
- O'Neal Saunders, Honda
- Shannon Hardin, Columbus City Council
- Lindsay Miller, Wright State
- Billy White, producer, "Beneath the Ink"
- Lori Barreras