The Congressional Joint Select Committee on Solvency of Multiemployer Pension Plans holds a field hearing at the Ohio Statehouse in Columbus, Ohio to hear from the public regarding pensions.
The committee is co-chaired by Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) and Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio).
Details on the committee are available at pensions.senate.gov
- Roberta Dell, Chief Union Steward, Spangler Candy Company, Bryan, OH
- David A. Gardner, Chief Executive Officer, Alfred Nickles Bakery Inc., Navarre, OH
- Bill Martin, President, Spangler Candy Company, Bryan, OH
- Brian Slone, Apprentice Instructor, Millwright Local 1090, Dayton, OH
- Mike Walden, President, National United Committee to Protect Pensions, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Larry Ward, Retired Coal Miner and Former President of United Mine Workers of America, District 6, Hopedale, OH