In 2008, the Secretary of State's office has partnered with local boards of elections to implement consistent standards for voter ID, provisional ballots, poll-worker training, and voter education. These efforts are already paying off, according to the Pew Charitable Trust, which says Ohio led the nation in the number of provisional ballots counted in the March 2008 primary.
- Steve Hoffman - Editorial Writer, Akron Beacon Journal
- Greg Moore - National Voter Fund Executive Director, NAACP
- Kellye Pinkleton - Director, Voting Rights Institute
- Daniel Tokaji - Associate Professor of Law; Association Director of Election Law, Moritz College of Law
- Dan Troy - President, County Commissioners Association
December 2, 2008