The Ohio Digital Learning Task Force met on February 8th, 2012 at the Educational Service Center of Central Ohio to discuss possible policy recommendations.
Ohio's Digital Learning Task Force was created by created by H.B. 153 and is charged with evaluating the shape of technology and education in the years to come, and to provide insight and guidance into where the state's place should be in the national landscape of digital learning. It was established to develop a strategy for the expansion of digital learning that enables students to customize their education, produces cost savings, and meets the needs of Ohio's economy.
Task Force Members:
- Dick Ross, Director, 21st Century Education
- Representative Timothy Derickson, Fifty-third District
- Senator Peggy Lehner, Sixth District
- Gary Cates, Senior Vice Chancellor, Board of Regents
- Dan Badea, Technology Consultant, Department of Education
- Susan Stagner, VP State Relations, Connections Academy
- Scott Kern, Chief Financial Officer, ECOT
- John Marschhausen, Superintendent, Loveland School District
- David Axner , Superintendent, Dublin City Schools
- Eric Gordon, Superintendent, Cleveland City Schools
- Troy McIntosh, Principal, Worthington Christian Schools