Cleveland is a renowned health care hub, but a new report says the city needs to make changes in order to stay competitive and create opportunities for jobs and innovation. We delve into the report and hear how big data can help reduce health disparities and spur employment. Then, a look at the harm reduction method of treating substance abuse. Finally, our weekly Statehouse update.
- Jim Russell, Co-author of The Healing Economy and Research Consultant for Cleveland State University
- Aram Nerpouni, President & CEO of BioEnterprise
- Jeff Epstein, Executive Director of MidTown Cleveland
- Katharine Oh, Ph.D, Director of the Counseling Center, Cleveland State University
- Karen Kasler, Statehouse Bureau Chief, Ohio Public Radio